So they told you that going grain and gluten free was good for your health did they? Well, they were right. We did the same thing. You know what? We have never felt better!
But what the heck are you supposed to do when the holidays arrive with all of their festive cookies and fruit cakes? Eat them! Yes, you can have all of the goodies when the holidays arrive, you just have to be smart about it–with these paleo cookies!
Make your own, make them pretty, bring them to your parties. No one has to know.
That’s exactly why I put together this collection of my favorite Paleo Holiday Cookie Recipes. Have your cookie, cake, or favorite sweet treat. But, as with everything, enjoy in moderation. These are still sweet treats after all. Happy Holidays!
First, I just want to give you a few cookie making tips. There are three tools that I simply can’t make cookies without. If you don’t have them, then order them immediately and save yourself many headaches in the kitchen!
➜ Cookie Scoop: it makes the perfect uniform cookie every single time, and does not stick to the scoop. MUST. HAVE.
➜ Silpat: a silicon baking mat that eliminates stuck on cookies. CAN’T. LIVE. WITHOUT.
➜ Stand Mixer: two words: hands free. ‘Nuff said.
Paleo Cookies: Paleo Holiday Cookie Recipes
- Chocolate Chip, Almond and Coconut Cookies by My Merry Messy Life
- Chocolate Chip Coconut Macadamia Cookies by Whole New Mom
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough by Flabs to Fitness
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies by Delicious Obsessions
- Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Cookies by Get Inspired Everyday
- Double Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies by Get Inspired Everyday
- Flourless Chocolate Tahini Cookies by The Movement Menu
- Flourless Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies by Savory Lotus
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Peppermint Pinwheel Cookies by Veggie Staples
- Hearty Flax Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies by My Merry Messy Life
- Chocolate Gingerbread Men (Grain-Free) by Beauty & the Foodie
- Grain-Free Ginger Cookies by Savory Lotus
- Paleo, Gluten-Free, Vegan Gingerbread Cookies by Veggie Staples
- Paleo Iced Gingerbread Cookies by Beauty & the Foodie
- Secret-Ingredient Gingerbread Cookie Bites by Whole New Mom
- Triple Ginger Cookies by Delicious Obsessions
Fruit & Nut Cookies:
- Coconut Banana Cookies by A Girl Worth Saving
- Grain-Free Almond Butter Coconut Cookies by Whole New Mom
- Grain-Free Cinnamon Raisin Breakfast Cookies by Whole New Mom
- N’Oatmeal Cookies by Real Everything
- Raspberry Macadamia Cookies by Flabs to Fitness
Sugar Cookies & Cutouts:
No Bake Cookies:
- Cranberry Orange Icebox Cookies by Get Inspired Everyday
- No-Bake Coconut Cookies (Coconut Delights) by Whole New Mom
- No-Bake Pumpkin Cookies by Plaid & Paleo
- Grain-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Cookies by Real Food RN
- Paleo Pumpkin Cookies with Orange Glaze by Plaid & Paleo
- Paleo Pumpkin Spice Cookies by Real Food RN
- Pumpkin Cookies with Rice Flour (Gluten-Free) by My Merry Messy Life
- Pumpkin Pie Snowball Cookies by Beauty & the Foodie
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cookies by A Girl Worth Saving
- Delicious & Easy Grain Free Snickerdoodles Cookies by Real Food RN
- Gluten-Free Shortbread Cookies by Real Food RN
- Grain-Free Pecan Snowballs by Real Food RN
- Jam-Filled Thumbprint Cookies by Delicious Obsessions
- Snickerdoodles by Flabs to Fitness
- Tahini Molasses Cookies by Raising Generation Nourished
If you want to find a great resource that has all of the best Paleo ingredients all in one place, you can check it out HERE. Thrive Market put together the best of the best and then offers them for a fraction of the cost, and its delivered to your door! We order from them every single month!
Which of these are YOU going to try first? Do you have a favorite recipe you would like to share? I would love to hear about it in the comments below!