When I became a mom, I was also assigned the superpower of hiding food in food. What do I mean by that? I disguise healthy superfoods and added protein in my kid’s favorite foods. I do wild and crazy things like hiding liver in meatballs, hiding bone broth in macaroni and cheese, and cauliflower in pizza crust.
Of course, I had to make up some pancake concoction filled with goodness. Enter: Protein Pancakes! These super easy to make, they freeze well, and they are gooood!
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup collagen powder
- 1 Tbsp baking powder (aluminum-free)
- pinch salt
- 4 pastured eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup water
- In a high powered blender, pulverize the dry ingredients until they resemble flour.
- Add in wet ingredients and blend until combined.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto a hot skillet and allow to cook until bubbles form on the top.
- Flip the pancake and cook the other side.
- Serve with lots of butter and maple syrup! Yum!
- They also freeze well.
When you purchase from Perfect Supplement, use coupon code REALFOOD at checkout for 10% off your entire order!
- Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats
- Black Chia Seeds
- Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- Perfect Supplement Grass-Fed Collagen
- Baking Powder
- Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt
- Vanilla Extract
- Vitamix Blender
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.