When I became a mom, I was also assigned the superpower of hiding food in food. What do I mean by that? I disguise healthy superfoods and added protein in my kid’s favorite foods. I do wild and crazy things like hiding liver in meatballs, hiding bone broth in macaroni and cheese, and cauliflower in pizza crust.
Of course, I had to make up some pancake concoction filled with goodness. Enter: Protein Pancakes! These super easy to make, they freeze well, and they are gooood!
Get more protein into your family's diet with this pancake concoction filled with goodness. These super easy to make, they freeze well, and they are gooood!
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup collagen powder
- 1 Tbsp baking powder (aluminum-free)
- pinch salt
- 4 pastured eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup water
- In a high powered blender, pulverize the dry ingredients until they resemble flour.
- Add in wet ingredients and blend until combined.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto a hot skillet and allow to cook until bubbles form on the top.
- Flip the pancake and cook the other side.
- Serve with lots of butter and maple syrup! Yum!
- They also freeze well.
When you purchase from Perfect Supplement, use coupon code REALFOOD at checkout for 10% off your entire order!