We LOVE our diffusers in this house, and we especially love to fill them with the scents of the holidays. My kiddos love to make diffuser necklaces and ornaments….so these salt dough diffuser decorations were a BIG hit! Plus, we turned some of them into necklaces and gave them as teacher gifts!
Salt Dough Diffuser Decorations
- 1 cup salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine all ingredients until you get a nice soft dough
- If it is too sticky, add more flour
- Roll dough out on some parchment paper, silpat, or a flour dusted countertop
- Use cookie cutters to cut into the desired shapes. We liked using leaves, like these, for fall decorations
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes
- Allow to cool
- String up, apply your favorite essential oils and ENJOY! My favorite to use for these is Christmas Spirit, it is amazing!!! We even made some into diffuser necklaces (like these) to wear for fun! Enjoy your Festive Salt Dough Diffuser Decorations!
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)
CLICK HERE to Pin this post
CLICK HERE to share this post on Google+