We LOVE our diffusers in this house, and we especially love to fill them with the scents of the holidays. My kiddos love to make diffuser necklaces and ornaments….so these salt dough diffuser decorations were a BIG hit! Plus, we turned some of them into necklaces and gave them as teacher gifts!
Salt Dough Diffuser Decorations
- 1 cup salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine all ingredients until you get a nice soft dough
- If it is too sticky, add more flour
- Roll dough out on some parchment paper, silpat, or a flour dusted countertop
- Use cookie cutters to cut into the desired shapes. We liked using leaves, like these, for fall decorations
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes
- Allow to cool
- String up, apply your favorite essential oils and ENJOY! We even made some into diffuser necklaces (like these) to wear for fun! Enjoy your Festive Salt Dough Diffuser Decorations!