So my daughter recently developed a fear of Witches, just another one to add to the list of bedtime fears. Why not? I remember being intensely afraid of the Witch of the West when I was a kid! Every night at bedtime it’s a battle though. So, I came up with an idea: “Anti-Witch spray“.
What you need:
- Lavender essential oil
- Distilled water
- 1 spray bottle — where to find
- Add water and a 20-30 drops of lavender essential oil to a spray bottle
- Spray wherever the witches might be right before bed time
- Use liberally as lavender promotes relaxation
- We use it every night before bed and when she has the occasional nightmare
- Works every time! Smells great too!!!
- You can also make this to scare off monsters, ghosts, crocodiles, sharks, Swiper (the sneaky fox), or whatever the current fear is…
8 Replies to “A Remedy For Bedtime Fears in Toddlers (witch spray!)”
Reblogged this on Nourished Nuggets and commented:
keeps the bad guys away
Here is my recipe for DIY Monster Spray…. similar 🙂 But I have to say, you should use “witch hazel” in the witch spray, that would be awesome!!! The kids would love it I bet.
HERE is my recipe. lol.
You can get spray bottles at the Dollar Store
Use a glass bottle instead of plastic. Many plastics contain toxins.