I make all of my own cleaners in our house. This all started when I became pregnant with my first child. The pregnancy books that I read scared me to death about using all of those toxic household cleaners — and for good reason! Those cleaners are FULL of nasty chemicals that have no business being around a pregnant woman, and no business even being in my house! That being said, I needed cleaners that worked just as well as those chemical cleaners. Let me tell you, I like me house to be spotless. Not even a streak on the granite or glass! This non-toxic window cleaner is the best recipe I have made up yet!
Non-toxic Window Cleaner
What you need:
- Isopropyl alcohol
- White vinegar
- Lemon essential oil — where to find
- Glass bottle (because the potency of lemon oil can break down a plastic bottle), we reuse these bottles
- Spray nozzle — where to find
How to make it:
- In your glass bottle, fill it half with the alcohol and half with the vinegar
- Add 15-20 drops lemon oil
- Spray non-toxic window cleaner on glass, granite, and even degrease your stove-top!
- Wipe with a clean cotton towel, or you can also use newspaper
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)
CLICK HERE to Pin this post