My little cave-family eats more like a pack of saber-toothed tigers. They eat a LOT! I pride myself on my meal planning (and quantity planning) abilities, but sometimes I fall short. When my fridge is bare, I fear I will be eaten next.
So, I always have a package of organic chicken legs in the freezer….it just might save my life someday. Almost every week we have Paleo chicken legs now!
It's nice to always have a package of organic chicken legs in the freezer….it just might save your life someday. This recipe is simple, takes no time or effort, and tastes amazing.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Grease a glass baking dish with coconut oil.
- Placed legs in dish and pat dry with paper towels.
- Smear with coconut oil.
- Season liberally with spices, they add a nice texture and crust.
- Bake until a meat thermometer reads 165°F.
- You can baste with the juices as it cooks but that’s totally optional. Who has time for that while fighting the family off with a wooden spoon anyway?!