Whenever we have parties at our house I have to come up with ideas for disguising my healthy foods for “normal” foods so I don’t get so much push-back from my party guests. I like to make up some of the standard party finger foods, with a healthy twist. Deviled eggs have always been one of my go-to party foods because they are easy to make and are inexpensive to make in large quantities. What makes every food on the planet taste even better? BACON! I have never had any resistance when I make these Paleo Bacon Deviled Eggs.
Here is a fun twist on a classic - Paleo Bacon Deviled Eggs. Delicious, healthy, and low carb. Serve at your next party, enjoy as an appetizer, or a quick snack.
- Hard boil eggs, cool, and peel.
- Slice eggs in half and put yolks into a large mixing bowl.
- Add baconnaise, mustard, and salt, and pepper to yolks.
- Mash together using a potato masher (like this), or a hand mixer.
- Spoon yolk mixture back into egg white halves.
- Top with bacon crumbles. There are many additional toppings that add flavor: chives, paprika, cumin, cilantro.
Watch my video below on how to hard boil eggs