It’s fall and you know what that means. Everything pumpkin!!! Who doesn’t love a pumpkin pie? Well, who doesn’t love a paleo pumpkin pie that only has a handful of ingredients and takes no time at all to throw together?! Yeah, pretty awesome! I love to whip these up and have them baking as we eat dinner. They smell AHmazing, then I let them cool a bit and top with homemade whipped cream (or coconut whipped cream). The perfect ending to a fall meal. Everyone gets their own little pie too.
Who doesn't love a pumpkin pie? Well, who doesn't love a paleo pumpkin pie that only has a handful of ingredients and takes no time at all to throw together?! Yeah, pretty awesome!
- 1 (16 oz) can pumpkin puree or two cups cooked pumpkin
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 pastured eggs
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Optional: raisins, chopped pecans, coconut flakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth.
3. Pour into silicone baking molds or muffin cups. (You can also bake these in ramekins if you'd like.)
4. If you are adding the optional ingredients, just sprinkle them onto the batter and gently push them in using a spoon.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
6. Allow to cool, then flip over the molds onto a plate.
7. Top with homemade whipped cream (you can also use coconut whipped cream).
Make your own homemade whipped cream here.