- In a food processor or blender, puree bananas, coconut oil, egg yolks, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form (this makes the pancakes fluffy).
- Fold all ingredients together.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat until the butter starts to bubble, then pour pancake batter into pan.
- Shape your cakes into anything you want, we prefer Mickey Mouse!
- Cook for about 2-3 mins per side, then flip.
- Smother with butter and real maple syrup!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.