My husband wanted to contribute some recipes to the blog, and he was so proud of this one that I had to include it in our healthier cocktail line-up. We hope you enjoy this seasonal favorite!
Full of fall flavors, this is the perfect drink for apple orchard season! This refreshing drink is made with Copper & Kings Apple Brandy and pomegranate juice. It also includes a generous squeeze of fresh lemon which you can adjust to how acidic you like a drink. I also add a drop or two of Nutmeg Essential Oil to each drink which adds a flavor pop. Enjoy it – you deserve it!
This is the perfect drink for a fall day, flavors of apple, lemon and nutmeg for a pop of spice! Refreshing, sweet, and tangy!
- 3 oz Copper & Kings apple brandy
- 4 oz pomegranate juice
- 2 oz fresh lemon juice
- Nutmeg essential oil
- Combine the Apple Brandy, pomegranate juice, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add plenty of ice and shake for at least 15 seconds until well chilled.
- Pour into two glasses and add 1-2 drops of Nutmeg Essential Oil into each glass.
- Garnish with lemon slices if you are feeling fancy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Carbohydrates: 22gSugar: 22g