- Nutmeg comes from an evergreen tree indigenous to Indonesia. Whether it’s baked into spice cake or blended into tea, this pungent spice offers a warm, nostalgic taste and aroma.
- Steam distilled from the fruit and seeds of the tree, Nutmeg Vitality essential oil has a sweet and distinctly spicy taste, making it both a powerful and versatile essential oil. Nutmeg Vitality is particularly good for enhancing the flavor of winter produce such as acorn squash, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin.
- Along with flavoring your favorite recipes, Nutmeg Vitality oil has many health benefits, including cognitive function support, immune support, and powerful antioxidants.
- Take it as a dietary supplement to experience its cleansing properties and to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Put 1 drop of Nutmeg Vitality and 1 drop of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex into a capsule and take it to support cognitive function.
- Place 1–2 drops into a smoothie or green drink to support a healthy immune system.
How to Use:
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily or as needed.
- Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans) seed oil
Retail: $17.43 USD
Wholesale: $13.25 USD