Pancakes are a wonderful way to pack in nutrition, believe it or not. Do not settle for the box mixes that are just full of different forms of starch and carbs. These dairy-free, egg-free, grain-free pancakes are loaded with healthy fat and flavor — and you can supercharge the nutrition with a few additions!
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Grain-Free Pancakes
These dairy-free, egg-free, grain-free pancakes are loaded with healthy fat and flavor -- and you can supercharge the nutrition with a few additions!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 cups cassava flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 cups coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp sunbutter
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 cup water (more if you need the batter more liquid)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat an electric griddle to 400°F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk coconut cream until smooth. Add in honey, sun butter, honey, and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add water until you have a nice pancake batter consistency. I find it is a little different every time, sometimes I need more, sometimes less.
- I like to add in nutritional boosters like protein powder and collagen sometimes -- its all about maximizing nutrition! You will need to add more water if you add these in too.
- Pour batter onto the hot griddle, 3 tablespoons at a time.
- Once bubble on top, flip to cook other side.
- Serve with grass-fed butter, homemade whipped cream, or real maple syrup
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge, lasts up to one week
- I allow them to cool completely before putting them in a container or they can get soggy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.