Super-quick and easy, these tender chicken breasts are cooked to perfection in the air fryer, but you could just as easily bake them in the oven. Easy weeknight meal that the whole family will love! I like to slice it up and top a salad with it.
Crunchy, easy, and delicious for a quick weeknight meal. Slice into thin strips for kid-friendly tenders they can dip in their favorite sauces. For adults, keep it light and add to a salad or add your favorite side dishes for a hearty meal.
- Combine the buttermilk and garlic powder in a small bowl. Season generously with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Chop the sliced almonds as finely as you can. Set aside in a wide-bottomed bowl.
- One at a time, place the chicken fillet into the bowl of seasoned buttermilk, then remove and place it into the bowl of almonds. Coat the chicken completely, then gently place it onto the greased rack of an air fryer. Wash your hands and repeat the process with the second chicken fillet.
- Cook on the air fryer setting for 20 minutes at 355°F. The chicken is cooked when it is no longer pink in the center. The almonds will have toasted golden.
- Serve with your favorite greens on the side.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 350Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 1.5gCholesterol: 120mgSodium: 220mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 47g