My favorite snack just got promoted. Cheese crackers drizzled with….wait for it….chocolate! Yeah, that’s right. Salty, sweet, crunchy. You’re welcome! These little buggers are also a healthy treat! If you use organic dark chocolate (the darker, the better!) you will be getting some antioxidants and minerals. We use raw parmesan cheese, and that packs a hefty protein punch. So, snack away and enjoy…
Want a sweet, salty, and crunchy snack? You gotta try these delicious crispy chocolate cheese crackers. You won't be able to eat just one!
- Parmesan cheese
- Dark chocolate
- Arrange small piles of cheese on the silpat lined baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes at 350.
- Watch them carefully, they are done when they are brown and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, they will crisp up.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler, or two saucepans stacked together.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over crackers and allow to cool. Devour!
CLICK HERE to Pin this recipe