Some days my kids do not want to eat their breakfast. I do believe that breakfast is the most important meal, especially for kids. My daughter just started morning pre-school and she needs nutrition to make it through her busy mornings. When the kids get picky, I get sneaky. “Hey kids, do you want some ice-cream for breakfast?” YES!!! Sneaky breakfast smoothie it is! Here’s how I make this work.
Sneaky Breakfast Smoothie For Kids
- 2 cups Raw Milk Kefir or Coconut Milk
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (for minerals)
- 1 cube frozen liver — here is how I make my liver cubes
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 handful organic greens
- 1-2 cups ice
- Extra optional additions: chia seeds, shredded coconut, coconut oil, grass-fed butter, raw pastured egg yolks, goji berries, fish oil….anything you want to sneak in!
- Blend everything in a high power blender, add enough ice to make it an ice-cream consistency
- Serve immediately
- Sneaky, sneaky!
If you want to get your hands on more healthy smoothie recipes, I encourage you to check out this recipe collection “99 Weight Loss Smoothie Recipes“. They are backed by science and are pretty awesome! Plus, the books is FREE!
CLICK HERE to Pin this post