We call them Ninja Gummies, because they give my kids the energy and skills of a ninja! Well, maybe not, but they are super healthy and my kiddos LOVE them! They love them so much that they request that I make them when they have friends over so they can offer them to their guests. Love it!
I make homemade gummies weekly now, and NingXia Red is our favorite new addition. This stuff packs a nutritional punch! So, NingXia Gummies for everyone! Make sure to watch the clip at the end of my post where Ellie tells you more about her favorite gummies!
NingXia Red combines the extraordinary wolfberry superfruit with pure Orange, Yuzu, Lemon, and Tangerine essential oils, along with blueberry, aronia, cherry, pomegranate, and plum juices to deliver a whole-body nutrient infusion. This powerful formula includes wolfberry, which is touted for its health-supporting benefits, while ongoing research continues to reveal exciting new properties on this ingredient.
Enjoy NingXia Red daily to energize, fortify, and revitalize the body and support overall health and wellness, from head to toe.
• Sustain energy with the combination of select wolfberries and other superfruits. Contains powerful ingredients which are involved in many antioxidant processes and may help prevent against oxidative stress.
• Balanced ingredients make NingXia Red a whole-body nutrient infusion for health and wellness support
• Delivers citrus essential oils containing d-limonene, a powerful component in citrus oils.
• Powerful formula includes wolfberry which is touted for its health benefits
Love your family with healthy food. That’s what I do. Young Living sells NingXia Red. If you want to buy some, you will have to sign up with an account. We order it every single month! To get yours, sign up and learn more HERE.
We call them Ninja Gummies because they give my kids the energy and skills of a ninja! Well, maybe not, but they are super healthy, and my kiddos LOVE them!
- 1 cup juice of your choice
- 1/2 cup NingXia Red
- 4 Tbsp grass-fed gelatin powder (use coupon code REALFOOD10 for 10% off your entire order!)
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- Heat 1/2 cup of juice until bubbling.
- In a glass jar, combine gelatin and heated juice, stir briskly to dissolve gelatin.
- In a medium bowl combine all of the ingredients and whisk until well combined. (Note: do not use honey in this recipe if you plan to share these gummies with anyone under the age of one year).
- Here is one of our favorite juice blends (sorry, bad photo!).
- Pour into molds.
- Put molds into the refrigerator until set, at least one hour.
- We store our NingXia Gummies in a jar in the fridge. NingXia Gummies last about one week.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
My daughter wanted to share her love of NingXia Gummies in a video, you can watch it below 🙂
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)
28 Replies to “Kid Favorite Recipe: NingXia Gummies”
This idea is genius! I love Ningxia from Young Living!
I love this idea! I’ve been wanting to use NXR for gummies. I wonder if you could use NingXia Zyng for the juice? Have you tried that? I assume it would be similar to kombucha gummies?
Ooh, that might be really tasty to add the Zyng! I will have to give that a try!!! 🙂
How many gummies do you give your kids at a time then?
A few at a time. Maybe 6 at the most
Would you consider making and selling these. I recently had a stroke and cannot make them but would love to buy some.
Hi Teri, I would love to but I don’t have the time to make and sell stuff anymore unfortunately. Maybe you could get a friend or family to make them for you. I hope they help you
Hi Terry! Odds are you may not see this since it’s been so long, but if you need someone to make these
I can try to help you. Blessings,
Is it possible to freeze these?
I don’t think they would freeze well, you could freeze the syrup in cubes though
I just tried this recipe and it is wonderful! The gummies are delicious! Thanks for the share!
So glad you enjoyed them Lucy! 🙂
Can you tell me how many gummies you can get out of a bottle? Also I saw that you gave no more than six, but what should the amount be? Thanks!
I am not sure how many gummies would come out of an entire bottle. I try to limit it to 6 just so they last longer 🙂
How many gummies does this recipe make. And you said that they last about a week. Do they go bad?
It makes about 24 gummies, depends on the size of the molds. I did have one batch that grew mold after a couple of weeks. That only happened one time though
Do you think you could use 1.5c of NXR instead 1c juice and .5c NXR?
We are vegetarians here, so I will be using Agar instead of gelatin. I’ll let you know how it works.
I can’t wait to try these!
That should work just fine. Keep me posted on how they turn out 🙂
Has the courtesy on code expired?
The code should still work, you can also try REALFOOD
That should say coupon code ! I can’t get it to work!
Any idea on what the carb count may be on these? My little guy is a type 1 diabetic.
Any tips on working with gelatin? Mine set before I could even get into molds so it was a globby mess. Didn’t stop my toddler from eating it…
You can re-heat it to dissolve it again
I made this according to your recipe and after several hours it still has not set… what did I do wrong?! Please help.
Did you use collagen instead of gelatin? Some have done that on accident