When I need some focused work time, I often sneak away to a local coffee shop. It’s amazing how much a mom can accomplish when given just two hours of focused time! I always seem to get hungry when I am there and most coffee shops only have stuff like donuts and bagels. Now there are egg bites popping up in coffee shops and I am loving them! Always the recipe re-creator, I had to figure out how to ship them up in my own kitchen — using healthy ingredients!
These egg bites are so easy and quick to make and perfect for a quick breakfast, lunch or snack. If you want a healthier version of Starbuck’s egg bites, then you’ll love this recipe.
These egg bites are so easy and quick to make and perfect for a quick breakfast, lunch or snack. If you want a healthier version of Starbuck's egg bites, then you'll love this recipe.
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender, pulsing until combined.
2. Pour into egg cups, sprinkle in any add-ins: chives, bacon bits, chopped ham, blue cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms, etc. Top with additional cheese if desired.
3. Add one cup of water to the Instant Pot and place the trivet in the bottom. Put egg cup on top of the trivet.
4. Using the manual setting, set it to 10 minutes. When done, use the quick release.
5. Remove the egg cups from the Instant Pot and allow to cool a bit before serving. The egg cups come out best when you use a spoon to scoop them out.
6. If you do not have the Instant Pot egg cup insert, you can also use ramekins.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 135Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 174mgSodium: 183mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 11g