Hi, my name is Kate and I am addicted to Hollandaise sauce. I could seriously drink it! I came up with an easy way to make it in the blender too! One day while making a quick snack of deviled eggs, I decided to try to make a hollandaise variation for the filling. Enter: hollandaise deviled eggs. The rest is history…
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Lemon juice
- Grass-fed butter
- Cayenne pepper
- This recipe is one of those "to taste" recipes, meaning that you add the ingredients to your taste preference.
- Peel the hard boiled eggs and slice in half.
- Put the yolks into a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add in softened butter, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper to taste. Sometimes, I like more heat, and sometimes, I like more lemon. It is completely up to you.
- Mash it all together into a hollandaise paste, then scoop it back into the egg whites.
- Top with a dusting of cayenne.