This is a delicious party dip to put out for your vegetarian friends, although it is so delicious, your meat-loving friends will be diving into it just as much! It features a fresh and vibrant hint of dill, so you could also use it as a topping for grilled fish if you like. The nutritional information here shows only the dip (at a 3.5 oz serving, so plan accordingly) and excludes the accompanying vegetables that you can use to scoop it up!
- Drain the grated cucumber in a sieve or strainer to remove excess moisture. This will prevent a watery end result.
- Select crunchy raw vegetables to serve with the dip or even gluten-free crackers!
This cucumber dip is a low carb recipe that’s perfect served at a party or as an appetizer. You could also enjoy this dip as an afternoon snack with some fresh veggies or gluten-free crackers.
- Place the grated cucumber into a sieve or strainer placed over a bowl. Press down with a spoon to squeeze out as much excess liquid as possible.
- Tip the drained cucumber into a bowl and add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and chopped dill. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix well to combine.
- Divide between several little serving pots (I filled about 4 large ramekins) and serve with an assortment of crunchy vegetables or gluten-free crackers.
Learn to make your own homemade mayo here.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 (3.5 oz)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 210Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0.5gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 230mgCarbohydrates: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g