Another great guest post from Lisa over at www.thygoodness.com. She is another real foodie blogger who comes up with some seriously amazing recipes. I am so glad she let me publish this amazing Sweet Potato Toast recipe on my website, how brilliant to top them with mashed bananas and almond butter! These are definitely a kid favorite!
An easy breakfast or snack and definitely a kid favorite!
- Prep your sweet potato by trimming both ends using a sharp knife. Slice sweet potato lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick slabs using a knife or mandolin slicer.
- Put a skillet over medium/high heat and once hot, add the coconut oil.
- Place the sweet potatoes in the skillet and sprinkle with salt.
- Cook on one side for 6 minutes or until the potato is slightly brown.
- Flip and cook another 6 minutes. The sweet potato should be soft and easily cut with a fork.
- Top the sweet potato toast with almond butter, mashed banana, walnuts, chia seeds, and a drizzle of honey.
When you order from Perfect Supplements, use coupon code REALFOOD for 10% off your entire order!
CLICK HERE to Pin this Recipe
Hi there! My name is Lisa. I am a Minneapolis recipe creator and food blogger. I love to try new recipes, mix and match flavors and food groups, and focus on healthy eating. I love how food brings us all together. My blog is called thy goodness and it is a constant reminder of the goodness of God through food and fellowship. I believe that cooking is love made visible and the table is the heart of hospitality, so let’s get back in the kitchen!
Subscribe to my blog at: www.thygoodness.com
Follow me on:
Facebook: thy goodness