Cloud bread is a delicious, light and fluffy, keto treat. With this recipe, I added in some garlic and cheddar to make these little buns taste like the Cheddar Bay Biscuits from Red Lobster! Of course, these are much healthier! You can use them as buns for sandwiches, as a base for a delicious eggs benedict, or butter them up and eat them like an English muffin. Any way you try it, this Garlic Cheddar Keto Cloud Bread is sure to impress!
Cloud bread is a delicious, light and fluffy, keto treat. With this recipe, I added in some garlic and cheddar to make these little buns taste like the Cheddar Bay Biscuits from Red Lobster!
- Preheat oven to 300◦F.
- In a large mixing bowl (make sure it's clean and dry) whip the egg whites and cream of tartar. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, egg yolks, garlic powder, and sea salt. Beat until there are no lumps.
- Fold the egg whites into the yolk mixture. Add in the cheese and stir to combine, don’t over mix it. (This is important for the fluff of the cloud bread.)
- Line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- Scoop batter in 1/4 cup portions onto the parchment.
- Bake until puffed and starting to turn golden on the top, roughly 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Enjoy as a snack, or use as a bun for a delicious keto sandwich! I also like to make them topped with an egg-like eggs benedict!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.