On episode one of the Real Food RN Wellness Podcast, I interviewed Pam Killeen. She is an author and one of my personal health practitioners. We dive into exploring just how toxic we are as a population, how it’s affecting our fertility, and what we can do about this!
Pam Killeen’s Bio:
is the co-author of the New York Times bestselling book The Great Bird Flu Hoax and author of the books, Addiction: The Hidden Epidemic and Survival of the Unfittest: How Wisdom Will Save Humans from Falling into Extinction. She has been independently studying nutrition and natural health for almost thirty years. Her interest in these areas stems from overcoming a lengthy battle with chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and multiple chemical sensitivity. As a nutritional consultant, she works with clients all over the world. Pam is also a dynamic and diverse public speaker and radio personality.
Where you can find Pam:
- Her website: www.pamkilleen.com
- You can also find her nutrition and health teaching seminars on Vimeo on Demand.
More goodies mentioned during the podcast:
- Pam’s books:
- My DIY soap recipe: DIY Foaming Hand Soap for Sensitive Skin
- My favorite non-toxic shampoo and conditioner
- A great book that details the dietary theories that Pam follows: “Nourishing Traditions“
- My Healthy Homemade Vanilla Pudding Recipe
- My No-Oatmeal Recipe (don’t forget to add lots of butter!)
- My Coffee Enema Post
- My favorite Fermentation Cookbook (to help restore gut flora with real food)
- Pottenger’s Cats information
- My Sardine and Liver Cube Recipe
You can watch the interview on YouTube below.
Other Ways to Listen:
If you like this podcast, please leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher. Your reviews help us reach more people!