Okay, I have to admit that I am a bit obsessed with cute candy molds. I mean, how else can you take one ingredient and make it into a super cute treat?! Especially when it comes to kids in the kitchen! I just want something easy that they think is fun. When my latest mold was purchased I knew exactly what I was going to make….coconut snowflakes! So easy, healthy, and adorable!
All you need is 1 ingredient to make candy - that's it! Choose your favorite molds and make your own homemade treats.
- Coconut butter separates and the oil settles at the top.
- You need to melt it and stir if you want these to turn outright.
- I melt and mix my coconut butter using hot water in a mixing bowl in the sink. You just want to warm it up enough in the jar so you can stir it together and get an even, creamy consistency.
- Once it's evenly mixed, just spoon it into the molds.
- Place in the fridge or freezer until set.
- Pop out of molds. Enjoy!
- I store them in the freezer in a plastic bag, and they last several weeks.