Delicious sweet potato fries that we have tossed in a little seasoned corn flour before baking. Do not peel the sweet potatoes, the skin crisps up beautifully and adds a lovely flavor.
Feel free to play around with different seasonings. We used ground coriander, but smoked paprika would be equally exciting. Your family will love this side dish that ticks all the boxes!
Delicious, crispy sweet potato fries that you can try different seasonings with to see which flavor combo is your favorite. Your family will love this side dish that ticks all the boxes!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (approx. 12.7 oz)
- ½ Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp corn flour
- Sea salt flakes
- Preheat the oven to 355°F.
- Scrub the sweet potatoes clean and dry well by patting with kitchen paper.
- Without peeling them, cut in half lengthways, then continue to divide each wedge in half lengthways until you have several wedges -all ¾ -inch thick. Slice them in half width-ways if preferred or leave them as long wedges.
- Place into a large bowl and drizzle over the olive oil. Scatter over the coriander, corn flour, and salt and toss well to evenly coat the potato wedges.
- Spread out onto a large, greased roasting tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, rotate the tray and turn the wedges, then increase the oven to high and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Scatter over sea salt flakes before serving.
- Delicious as a side dish or dipped in garlic mayo as a snack.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 98Total Fat: 1.9gSaturated Fat: 0.3gCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 1.1g