Any recipe that includes my Spiralizer is a huge hit with my family. They love eating vegetable “noodles” and “ribbons.” These zucchini chips are one of my favorite snacks! They satisfy that need for something crunchy and salty and with the addition of nutritional yeast they also satisfy the need for something cheesy! Take that Nacho Cheese Doritos. Bet ‘cha can’t eat just one.
It's easy to make these "cheesy" zucchini chips for a crunchy, salty snack or appetizer. Delicious, healthy, and low carb!
- Using the flat blade attachment on your Spiralizer, make your zucchini into ribbons.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix with your hands until the ribbons are coated.
- Lay zucchini ribbons flat on dehydrator trays, making sure to space them out.
- Dehydrate at 135 for a few hours, until crispy (the length of time really depends on your location….if it’s hot and humid, then it will take longer).
- *Additional flavors to try: garlic, dried mustard, curry, chili powder (if you dare), healthy ranch mix (found in bulk at the health food store), healthy taco seasoning (found in bulk at the health food store).