I love Asian inspired flavors in my food, and especially when there is a lot of ginger! This recipe was created while chasing a craving one day in my kitchen. I also had to use up a lot of cabbage. Asian slaw is now a staple in our rotation!
If you've got a bunch of cabbage to use and want to put an Asian spin on boring, plain coleslaw, then try this delicious recipe.
- Shred cabbage and slice the scallions. To make fast work of shredding, use THIS handy tool!
- In a large bowl, mix the cabbage, green onions, and cilantro.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the honey, oil, vinegar, aminos, almond butter, ginger, Sriracha, and garlic.
- Pour dressing onto cabbage and mix well.
- Serve garnished with slivered almonds, sesame seeds, or cilantro.
This goes great with shredded chicken on top!
You can also add carrots, purple cabbage, sliced bell peppers, or any other crunchy vegetables.