Chia seed pudding is super easy to make and I have been experimenting with different flavor variations. My kids went crazy over the Sugar-Free Lemon Cheesecake Chia Seed Pudding recipe that I came up with. I mean, any recipe with the word cheesecake in it is always a hit! Plus, it is sugar-free so they can have it for breakfast whenever they want. It is loaded with healthy fats and probiotics too! #momwin
- 1 (13.6 oz) can coconut milk
- 1.5 cups yogurt -- I use my homemade yogurt
- 5 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Super Sweet Blend
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 10 drops Lemon Vitality essential oil
1. Put all of the ingredients into a mason jar, put on the lid, and shake until everything is combined.
2. Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours, I usually do overnight.