This recipe was submitted to me from Daphne over at My Food Coach. Let me tell you, I have been making these weekly ever since! Not only are they good for you, but this recipe is delicious!!! They are the perfect party pleaser, I mean who doesn’t love a great spiced walnuts recipe (bring along some recipe cards, they will ask!)
These nuts are the perfect party pleaser, I mean who doesn’t love a great spiced walnuts recipe (bring along some recipe cards, they will ask!).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, mix powdered seasonings together.
- Add Worcestershire sauce & coconut oil.
- Pour the seasoning blend over walnuts, mixing well to make sure walnuts are covered.
- Place the walnuts in a single layer onto a Silpat lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until walnuts are crisp.
- Serve them at your holiday table!
Note from Kate: I keep them in the fridge in an airtight container or a plastic bag and they last about one week
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.