Cruciferous vegetables are some of the healthiest foods that you can eat, but the poor brussel sprout often gets a bad rap. Well not anymore! This is a delicious way to enjoy brussel sprouts! You will especially love the accompanying sauce. Feel free to add more Sriracha to the sprouts prior to roasting if you like things spicy! Enjoy!
This recipe is a tasty way to get your whole family to eat their brussel sprouts. A little (or a lot) of heat with a tasty sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Trim the Brussels sprouts by removing any gnarly outer leaves and tough stalk end. Halve them all.
- Place the sprouts in a large bowl and drizzle on the olive oil and Sriracha. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix well to combine and evenly coat.
- Spread the sprouts out on a large baking tray and cook for 12-14 minutes on the top shelf of the oven. Shake the tray halfway through.
- In the meantime, make the drizzle by simply combining the mayonnaise, lime, and lemon juice (catch the pips!). Season the drizzle with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve the delicious roasted sprouts with the drizzle and enjoy alongside your favorite meat, chicken, or fish.
Make your own homemade mayo here.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 2.5gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 190mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 4gSugar: 5gProtein: 4g