This recipe was created by a good friend of mine who also happens to be my chiropractor. She is very well versed in nutrition and is also our area GAPS practitioner. She created this recipe while her family was following a strict GAPS diet. Turns out that you don’t have to be deprived, this skillet apple crumble is divine and indulgent!
You don’t have to be deprived when you're on GAPS or any other strict diet. This skillet apple crumble is divine and indulgent! Also perfect for apple season when there's an abundance of apples!
- In a skillet, sauté apples in apple pie spices and coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, coconut flour, sea salt, baking powder, and honey.
- Pour mixture on top of apples.
- Soak some oats in clobbered milk and sprinkle them on top.
- Broil for a few minutes, until the topping is brown and crisp, or bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with coconut cream or real whipped cream. You can also use butter and maple syrup also for the crowd with more of a taste for sweetness.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
CLICK HERE to Pin this Recipe
P.S. If you want to find the best gluten free items online (best prices around, believe me I have checked!) with free shipping, I highly recommend Thrive Market, they even have a special Gluten Free section. CLICK HERE to check them out!
More about the creator of this recipe….