I love me some tropical beverages. Especially when they are healthy! This drink has the healthy fats from coconut milk, and the anti-inflammatory benefits from fresh pineapple. So drink up….in moderation. Enjoy your pineapple coconut margarita responsibly.
Pineapple Coconut Margarita
- 1 can coconut milk — where to find
- 1 pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 cups tequilla
- 3-5 cups ice
- 1 lime (for garnish)
- Blend all ingredients (except lime) in a high-powered blender
- Salt the rim of a margarita glass
- Pour into glass, squeeze lime juice into drink and garnish with lime slices
- Enjoy in moderation
If you want to have your beverages delivered right to your door, then check this out!