Grilling season is short here in Minnesota, so we take FULL advantage. I am a sucker for grilled chicken, probably my favorite thing to throw on the grill. So, naturally, I had to come up with a sensational marinade. This one is a winner! Plus, it uses very few ingredients, so it’s easy to whip up a healthy chicken marinade in no time at all!
This recipe is a winner! Plus, it uses very few ingredients, so it's easy to whip up a healthy chicken marinade in no time at all!
- 3/4 cup oil of your choice (we like to use "high heat" oils when grilling), we use avocado oil
- 3/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cut-up organic chicken for grilling
1. Whisk all of the ingredients (except chicken) together in a bowl.
2. Pour into a plastic bag.
3. Add chicken to the bag.
4. Squeeze out the air as best as you can.
5. Mix it all up so the chicken is coated.
6. Put the bag in the fridge and marinade as long as you like, we typically do overnight.
7. After its done marinating, grill as you would normally grill your chicken.
8. Discard extra marinade.
A little demo of how I marinate chicken for grilling. Our favorite recipe is #ontheblog this week. It’s sooooo delicious! ? #paleo #paleoeating #goodeats #cleaneating #eatingclean #yummy #delicious #healthy #eathealthy #nutrition #nutritious #cleaneats #foodporn #instafood #grainfree #mealplanning #thefeedfeed @thefeedfeed #chicken #grilling