Luckily my parents limited our soda consumption when I was growing up to 1 can on special occasions. I did not develop a real taste for it so I never really added it to my diet when I was older either. I do still have fond memories of drinking some of my favorites though, it takes me back to camping trips and holidays with my grandparents. So, I want my kids to have some fun beverages to enjoy on special occasions too. Well, we recently came up with one that has become an overnight sensation in our household! A Healthy Orange Crush recipe!
Healthy Orange Crush Recipe
- 1 bottle original flavor kombucha (we use our own homemade kombucha)
- 1-2 drops tangerine vitality or orange vitality essential oil* — where to find
*Note: when taking oils internally, we only use therapeutic grade essential oils. So we can be sure they are of the highest quality and won’t cause harm.
- Add everything to a glass, drink and enjoy!
- I love to bring this beverage with work to me. But, you do not want to use citrus essential oils in plastic containers. So, when I bring this to work, I always use my shatterproof glass water bottle. It’s so awesome!
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)