I love crispy and light cookies, and after a lot of tweaking, I think we got this cookie recipe just right! White chocolate with almost a hint of caramel. After these crackle cookies came out of the oven, my husband ate five in a row and declared them a top three recipe! I hope you love them as much as my family does.
You would never know that these cookies are made without any flour. Delicious and chewy with perfect crackles on top. Enjoy during the Christmas cookie season or throughout the year.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and the coconut oil. Stir until fully melted, remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the eggs and the coconut sugar for two minutes on high, the mixture should thicken and increase in volume a bit.
- Sift the coconut milk powder, baking soda, protein powder, and pinch salt.
- Fold dry ingredients into cooled chocolate mixture. Add in the egg and sugar.
- Mix very well to combine.
- Put into the fridge for 30 minutes or longer to allow the dough to thicken for scooping.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Using a teaspoon or small cookie scoop, scoop the dough 1.5 inches apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and put on cooling racks.
- Store in air-tight containers.