Peppermint Essential Oil
- Fresh, nostalgic, and instantly recognizable, Peppermint essential oil’s scent invigorates the mind and senses, while inspiring a sense of peace. Used topically, Peppermint oil creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin.
- When your day is dragging—through a workout, class, or day at work—enjoy some Peppermint oil benefits by applying it to your head and neck. The refreshing aroma will give you a boost of positivity! Peppermint is also a great option for diffusing on its own or with compatible scents such as Lavender, Rosemary, Spearmint, or Sage!
How to Use:
- Diffuse, directly inhale, or apply topically.
Recipes to Try:
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Fudge
- Chocolate Peppermint Popsicles
- Coconut Snowballs
- Healthy Buttermints
- Healthy Chocolate Chunks
- Paleo Chocolate Pudding Cups
- Paleo Peppermint Patty
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaf oil
Retail: $28.29 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)