Chocolate avocado fruit dip might just be one of my favorite kid foods to whip up! My kids are dippers and I can usually get them to eat any fruit or vegetable if they can dip it into something yummy. Most fruit dips at the store include a hefty dose of high-fructose corn syrup! We do not need to be eating that, it has been linked to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (among a long list of other illnesses)!
When I came across a pudding recipe that included fruit right in the recipe, I decided that this would make a great dip. Oh boy was I right. My kids LOVE Chocolate Avocado Fruit Dip! Plus, this recipe is full of antioxidants (cocoa), healthy fats (avocado and coconut oil), minerals (sea salt), and it’s even anti-bacterial (honey)! Dip on kids, dip on…
Chocolate Avocado Fruit Dip
- 2 avocados
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup raw honey — where to find
- 1/4 cup fair trade organic cocoa powder — where to find
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil — where to find
- Pinch of sea salt
- Throw all ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth and creamy, like a chocolate pudding
- Serve Chocolate Avocado Fruit Dip with fruit
- Beware, this is so addicting!!!