How cute are these? Using the simplest of ingredients, these little strawberry Santa Hats will delight kids and adults alike! With zero cooking involved, they are also easy enough to get the kids involved and help you make them! If you have any strawberry extract on hand, you could add a drop or two into the sweet creamy mixture to add another flavor dimension.
How cute are these? Using the simplest of ingredients, these little strawberry Santa Hats will delight kids and adults alike!
- Trim and discard the ends of the strawberries. Cut each one in half across the middle.
- In the meantime, in a large mixing bowl, whisk the cream cheese and Swerve® together. Fill a piping bag fitted with a large, round nozzle with the sweet, creamy mixture.
- Pipe a generous dollop (approx. 0.4oz) onto the center of the bottom flat halves, then top with the top halves, gently pushing down.
- Switch to a small, star nozzle on the piping bag and pipe a tiny amount on the top of each “hat.”
- If you want to give them little eyes, gently press two small dark chocolate chips into the sweet cream cheese. Use a toothpick dipped in a little leftover cream cheese to gently touch the center of each chocolate chip.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 90Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 80mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 2g