Science has always been my favorite subject, and what is more exciting than science that you can play with? Making crazy stuff in our kitchen is not just for real food recipes anymore. This recipe will show you how to make Homemade Slime. My kids and I love making wild and crazy things like this! My kids thought the slime was absolutely magical! The best part is that it’s inexpensive to make, super easy, and provides instant entertainment for the kiddos!
How to Make Homemade Slime with 4 Simple Ingredients
- 1 cup school glue
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup borax — where to find
- food coloring
- Optional: essential oils (I like to add some lavender to make this slime relaxation promoting, we get our oils HERE)
- Mix the water and the school glue together in a glass bowl. Make sure it’s mixed well, it will look like milk.
- Add in food coloring until you have the color you desire.
- Pour in borax and stir quickly, it thickens and turns into slime really quick.
- Voila! That’s how to make homemade slime. Enjoy!
- I store the slime in a plastic bag.
CLICK HERE to Pin this post
CLICK HERE to share “Easy 4-Ingredient Homemade Slime” on Google+