Roll-ups of every sort were one of the “fancy appetizers” that I would prepare as a kid. Not only are they quick to throw together, but the flavor combinations are endless. This cranberry and cheese combo is one of my favorites!
These tasty little bite-size morsels are a great option if you want some gluten-free nibbles at your get-togethers with friends and family. They are super easy to make, and the sweet dried cranberries complement the salty feta creating an interesting flavor combination.
This recipe will make 24 little pinwheels and the macros are based on 1 serving = 2 rolls.
These lovely little bite-size morsels are a great option if you want some gluten-free nibbles at your get-togethers with friends and family, this flavor combination is sure to please!
- Have your soft gluten-free tortilla wraps ready.
- Chop the salad onions and dried cranberries very small.
- Place the cream cheese into a mixing bowl and add the salad onions and dried cranberries. Crumble the feta very well into the bowl and mix well to combine.
- Season the mixture with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Taste it before you season though, as the feta may bring plenty of saltiness.
- Use a silicone spatula or pastry palette knife to evenly spread the mixture out onto all three tortillas.
- Roll the tortilla up tightly, then use a very sharp knife to slice them into smaller pieces. I got 8 slices from each rolled tortilla, resulting in 24 little bites.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4.5gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 210mgCarbohydrates: 8gNet Carbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g