My kids LOVE popsicles! Who doesn’t on a hot summer day? Being the sneaky mom that I am, I wanted to keep these treats healthy and filled with goodness. I love to add healthy fats like coconut milk or avocados to just about everything I make for the kiddos. So, coconut milk has become a pretty standard ingredient in most of my “treat” recipes. Add to the coconut milk some berries and you have a perfect snack for kids, filled with healthy fats and vitamins and minerals. I never feel bad letting my kids have three in a row when we are serving these up!
- 1 can coconut milk or coconut cream — where to find
- 1 cup berries of your choice
- 1 frozen banana (this adds texture and sweetness)
- In a high-powered blender, blend all ingredients until smooth
- Pour into popsicle molds — you can find some great molds here
- Freeze for a few hours