I love all of the sweet treats offered at the holidays…but all of that sugar sends me to the moon! It also sends my kids into orbit. So this year for the holidays, I decided that I really wanted to start contributing to the cookie tray again (since going paleo, we gave up making holiday treats for the most part).
My favorite treats have always been the rich-dense goodies. I made up a caramel recipe that I LOVE and decided that I could easily turn that into a caramel fudge recipe. That’s just what I did!
With just four ingredients, you can make this sweet treat any time of year, but they are especially perfect for the holiday season. Make a big batch and give as gifts to your loved ones.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients and blend on high until paste forms.
- Line a glass baking dish with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Using a spatula scoop the caramel into the dish and spread evenly.
- Place into the freezer until firm enough to cut with a knife.
- Flip the dish upside down onto a cutting board and let the caramel fudge drop out.
- Cut into 1″ pieces.
- Either serve as is or wrap up in small squares of wax paper. These make great hostess gifts for holiday parties!