October came and went in a flash. We celebrated my daughter’s 4th birthday and I made my first Barbie cake, Paleo of course. It turned out great! Summer is now over, we are all cleaned up and ready for fall/winter and I could not be more excited! I love this time of year, a time of hibernation where we turn inward and slow down. Bring on the warm soups, cozy blankets, and good books!
My favorite pictures from September
My most popular post this month was:
The runners-up were:
- Detox Salad
- Pumpkin Pie Chia Seed Pudding
- Cauliflower Crust Pizzas with my Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Pumpkin Pie Refrigerator Oatmeal
- Dairy-Free Turmeric Milk
- Homemade Dairy-Free Caramel (3 ingredients!)
My favorites from around the web:
- Pumpkin Caramel Chocolates by Real Food Outlaws
- Pumpkin Bar Recipe with Coconut Flour Crust by Wellness and Workouts (Paleo/Primal/GAPS/SCD/Coconut Diet)
- Pumpkin Fudge by It’s a Love Love Thing (Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, GAPS-Legal)
- Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie by My Heart Beets
My favorite new gadget:
I have been making up batches of gummies every other day this month it seems! My Elderberry gummies were a huge hit with the kids and when they came home with a cold I decided to double up on the batch. These molds are so AWESOME because the shapes are what really “sell” it to the kids. I have made plain old circle gummies before and they were not near as popular as the fun shaped gummies!
What made your October so special? I would love to hear about it in the comments below!