Summer is salad season, and nothing makes a salad more refreshing than a little citrus! The dressing is super easy to make and it does not disappoint when it comes to lemony flavor. If you decide to enhance the lemon flavor even further, you could finely grate the zest of the lemon into the mixture too! This is delicious over salads, grilled fish, or vegetables – and makes enough for four servings.
5-Ingredient Lemon Vinaigrette
Summer is salad season, and nothing makes a salad more refreshing than a little citrus! The dressing is super easy to make and it does not disappoint when it comes to lemony flavor.
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Generous pinch sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2.5 oz olive oil
- Squeeze the lemon juice into a small bowl, being sure to catch any pips. If you do not have a fresh lemon at hand, use two tablespoons of store-bought lemon juice (or 1 oz).
- Use a small whisk to whisk in the mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Place the bowl onto a wet square of good-quality kitchen paper. This will prevent the bowl from moving as you whisk in the oil, as you need both hands for the next step!
- Weigh out the oil in a small jug, then slowly drizzle the oil in the bowl, whisking continuously as the mixture emulsifies.
- Drizzle over your favorite salads – or even cooked fish and vegetables. This batch will yield enough for a salad serving 4 people.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 2.5gSodium: 110mg