Okay, I have to admit that I am a bit obsessed with cute candy molds. I mean, how else can you take one ingredient and make it into a super cute treat?! Especially when it comes to kids in the kitchen! I just want something easy that they think is fun. When my latest mold was purchased I knew exactly what I was going to make….coconut snowflakes! So easy, healthy, and adorable!
What you need:
- Coconut butter separates and the oil settles at the top.
- You need to melt it and stir if you want these to turn out right.
- I melt and mix my coconut butter using hot water in a mixing bowl in the sink.
- You just want to warm it up enough in the jar so you can stir it together and get an even, creamy consistency.
- Once its evenly mixed, just spoon it into the molds
- Place in the fridge or freezer until set
- Pop out of molds
- I store them in the freezer in a plastic bag and they last several weeks
CLICK HERE to Pin this post