August came and went in a flash and it was a HOT one here in Minnesota! We still managed to have a ton of fun. We made it to opening weekend of the Renaissance Festival! I thoroughly enjoyed my GIGANTIC turkey leg and some wine from a ceramic mug. Talk about traditional food!
We had our final days selling at the Farmer's Market. It was so much fun selling that I have decided to open up an Etsy store . Stay tuned for updates on new products! I am very open to requests on products to sell too, so please leave your requests in the comments below.
My favorite pictures from August
I took this on my morning run. Need I say more as to why I get up at 4:30 to go running outside? This is my little piece of heaven!
Our annual trip to the Renaissance Festival!
My most popular post this month was:
The Runners-up were:
- Preventing Mercury Toxicity After Amalgam Filling Removal
- The Sneaky Way That I Eat Liver Everyday (and why it's so important)
- Build More Muscle by Lifting Less
My favorites from around the web:
- How to Make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs by Rubies & Radishes
- Homemade Maple Apple Breakfast Sausage by Savory Lotus
- Overnight Blueberry French Toast Bake (dairy-free and gluten-free) by Real Food Outlaws
- Flourless Brownies by Homemade Mommy
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies by The Skinny Pear
My favorite new gadget:
Now this really isn't a gadget but I have been searching far and wide for a sippy cup for my kiddos that: 1) is stainless steel and 2) does not leak. I have tried them all and after doing a poll on my Facebook Page, this is the one I decided to go with. Success!!!! Thanks goes to my readers, you guys rock!!! Bonus: my daughter is obsessed with Cinderella. Winning!
Have a great September!