Lemon Essential Oil
- With its bright and joyful aroma, Lemon essential oil benefits skin and hair as much as its aroma enhances your environment. This best-selling oil can be used in a variety of ways: Mix it with your cleaning products, use it during your nighttime skin care routine, or add a drop to your conditioner for a great scent.
- This oil is a key ingredient in many hair and skin care products, Thieves cleaning products, and essential oil blends such as Thieves, Citrus Fresh, Clarity, Joy, and Harmony. Because citrus oil can cause photosensitivity, avoid applying Lemon to exposed skin before spending time outside.
- Containing the naturally occurring constituent limonene, Lemon is a key component in many popular essential oil-infused products. Lemon is used worldwide in cleaners and soaps for its refreshing scent.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6, olive oil, or coconut oil, and apply to the desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Recipes to Try:
- DIY Essential Oil Brushing Blend
- Homemade Citrus Non-Toxic Window Cleaner
- Homemade Non-Toxic Citrus Deodorant
- Homemade Playdough
- Homemade Powder Laundry Detergent
- Non-Toxic Skin Care Routine
- Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil
Retail: $15.13 USD
Wholesale: $11.50 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)