My good friend Dr. Meghan Birt invited me to be on her wonderful Just Enjoy Health podcast. We are friends in real life and could honestly chat about health for hours, and we have many times! In this podcast we talk about how to get started eating a real food diet, how to make it manageable, and what I am currently doing to optimize the health of my family!
Here are a few of the important topics we cover and the resources connected to them:
- Getting the toxins out of self care products: Learn more HERE
- My shopping list for all of my favorite kitchen tools and essentials, as well as resources for some of the “unusual” foods that I always have around: Learn more HERE
- How I save a ton of money on Real Food and have it shipped to my doorstep with free shipping: Learn more HERE
- Meal plans, where you can learn how to prep a weeks worth of meals in less than one hour per week! It’s the method I follow so we can always have great meals, without having to spend hours in the kitchen every day: Learn more HERE
- We use essential oils to support our wellbeing, in homemade cleaners, and for so many other uses. I don’t go one day without using my oils.