You will love these turkey patties because they can be enjoyed any time of the day. Eat them as burgers (bun-less, lettuce-wrapped, or on grain-free buns) or do what I do and devour them as part of a breakfast spread. The fresh sage and fennel seeds add a special flavor dimension, so do not omit them!
- You could grill these in a griddle pan or even on the BBQ, but since turkey can dry out so quickly, I recommend oven-baking to ensure they remain juicy.
- The macros here are shown for the patties only.
With just the right amount of seasoning and spices, this tender turkey patty is a great way to get in more protein. It’s so versatile to use for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine the turkey, Parmesan, garlic powder, fennel seeds, and chopped sage in a bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix well to combine evenly.
- Form 4 equal-sized portions from the mixture and roll each one into a patty shape of even height. Place onto the tray.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes, then remove and serve in any way you wish, seasoning with a little more salt and freshly ground black pepper, if needed.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2.5gCholesterol: 75mgSodium: 145mgCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 31g