I was lucky enough to be a guest on Samantha’s #1 ranked Essential Oil podcast! She is a brilliant business woman, a mom, a doula, and an amazing podcaster. I am so happy that she agreed to come on my show and talk all about her journey!
Samantha Lee Wrights’ Bio:
A free-spirited, multi-passionate entrepreneur, doula, childbirth educator, and mother of two. Her mission is to put moms in the driver’s seat of life, whether that be in birth, in health, or even in business, so that you feel like you’re the one driving the ship, and less like a passenger on the roller-coaster of parenting.
Sam is the producer and host of the #1 essential oils podcast on iTunes and Stitcher, The Essential Oil Revolution, where each week, she interviews some of the world’s most innovative and inspiring experts on essential oils, health, fitness, spirituality, and science. Episodes are jam-packed full of practical advice, DIY recipes, healthy living tips, and so much more.
She maintains an active birth business working as a doula and teaching modern and fun childbirth classes in Boone, NC.
She works collaboratively with doctors and midwives to help parents have better birth experiences and supports them as they transition into parenthood with unbiased and up-to-date education, emotional support, and lots of loving touch.
Where you can find Sam:
- The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast:
- The Podcast Website: www.revolutionoils.com/podcast
- Her personal website: www.samanthaleewright.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/lifebysamwright
- Twitter: @lifebysamwright
More goodies mentioned during the podcast:
- Seed to Seal podcast episode
- NingXia Red
- Shawn Stevenson podcast episode
- Jim Bob Haggerton (SUPER knowledgeable chiropractor)
- Releasing Emotional Patterns with Essential Oils (book)
- PTSD and Essential Oils (blog post)
- My Non-Toxic Cleaner podcast episode
Sam’s Top 5 Favorite Essential Oil:
- Highest Potential
- Stress Away
You can watch the interview on YouTube below
Other Ways to Listen:
If you like this podcast, please leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher. Your reviews help us reach more people!