On this episode of the Real Food RN Wellness Podcast, I interviewed Genevieve from Mama Natural. She is one of the first bloggers that I followed years ago, and she continues to be a guide in my life today. In this episode, she teaches us how to plan for and achieve a healthy, natural pregnancy. She also offers her resources that include: a week-by-week pregnancy guide, an amazing book (that I own and love), and a complete online course. I am SO grateful that she created these resources for women!
Episode #9: Genevieve Mama Natural – How to Have a Healthy, Natural Pregnancy
Genevieve Mama Natural’s Bio:
With more than a million video views each month on her blog and YouTube channel, Genevieve Howland, aka Mama Natural, shares funny but informational posts and videos that empower women to embrace natural pregnancy and parenting. Her best-selling book, The Mama Natural Week-by-Week Guide to Pregnancy & Childbirth, is bringing the benefits of natural childbirth to the masses. Along with her husband Michael, she also co-leads the #1 online natural childbirth education course and loves supporting mamas in the trenches. She’s a mom of two, lives in the Sunshine State, and loves Jesus.
Where you can find Genevieve Mama Natural:
More goodies mentioned during the podcast:
- Genevieve’s amazing book: “The Mama Natural Week-by-Week Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth“
- How to Replace Cleaning Supplies and Makeup, I have a guide here
- How to give up sugar, grab this book
- Mama Natural’s Birth Course
- Bradley Birth Course
- What is a Doula?
- Fertility Book to track your fertility
- Seed Cycling
- How Blue Light Affects Your Health
- Importance of Cod Liver Oil in Pregnancy
- Cruciferous Vegetable Recipes
- Sauerkraut Recipes
- Mama Natural’s Fertility Post
You can watch the interview on YouTube below.
Other Ways to Listen:
If you like this podcast, please leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher. Your reviews help us reach more people!